4-H Gingerbread Contest
Find this article at:
- Ages: 5-18 years old
- Gingerbread house entries must be brought to the N.C. Cooperative Extension, Alexander County Center on Monday, December 16, 2019.
- Entries may be picked up after noon on Tuesday, December 17.
- Entries may be placed on a base, not more than 20″x20″ and cannot exceed 2 feet in height.
- The ENTIRE display except the base must be made of edible materials (styrofoam and other support materials are not permitted). Edible items include: gingerbread, graham crackers, icing, candies, nuts, cereal, etc. No items should be in a wrapper, stick, or non-edible material.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, decorating detail and theme in the following age categories: 5-7, 8-13, and 14-18 years old.
If you have any questions please call 828-632-3125.